Focusing on the details has made you blind to the bigger picture and need to refocus to hit your goals and generate more revenue.
Sometimes we just need a new perspective to get back on track…
Grab this chance to think more strategically about your business
While bringing someone into your business might sound like hard work in reality a big picture assessment with someone who understands business strategy and marketing is the relief you have been seeking.
You get the chance to talk through decisions and processes and see what is and what isn’t working. This can help you harness change and develop a new strategy for your business going forward. It can also help you reignite that love that you might have lost for your business in the hustle and daily grind.
It does not mean burning all you have done to the ground but it will mean looking for improvements, new ideas and new paths to more revenue and more impact.
“Through working with Lisa we now have the ability to think more strategically about our business and are now expanding our services and team to meet our objectives.”
— Rosemary Allsopp, Web Directions
How could we work together?
Each business has unique requirements but often many have common issues when it comes to:
- Identifying who your customers are and what they need.
- Creating products and offers that work together and serve your customer.
- Developing strong systems and processes that get the right work done more effectively.
- Re-designing and leading your business to the next level.
I regularly work with businesses so they can:
- Understand how their marketing all fits together and have a strong reason for every channel and tactic they choose.
- Have clear objectives that they can structure their team’s work around and measure their performance against.
- Have a vision, business model, and brand that is clear and holds the foundation of their business together while providing them with a guide to make decisions that move them forward.
- Understand their customers better so their products, communications and offers all talk to their needs and who they want to become.
- Have a sustainable business that allows them to set financial goals and meet those targets.
- Have a plan to execute that results in more sales and more money.
- Have the knowledge to continue to evolve as business owners and utilise new information, techniques and tactics in ways that actually generate income.
I like to meet and work with teams to help them think about their business differently in order to reach their goals. This can involve short or long term engagements depending on the need and skills within the team.
Consulting is always done on an hourly rate to begin with and then if the work converts into a project a fixed price can be provided. Usually engagement consists of a few sessions of discussion, activities and feedback that the team can then take away to implement in the business with support from me.
Availability is limited, and making sure I can serve each client to the fullest is important to me. So if engaging me in a consulting capacity sounds right for you and your team please contact me here so we can talk about your business and needs.
Who am I?
My name is Lisa and I love breaking ideas and concepts down and making them work for each business.
When I built my first business I had a hard time figuring out how to create a steady stream of customers, trusting in my decisions and building my business into a brand that had a steady income. I was overwhelmed with information and helpful advice but had no way to fit it all together. By building that business over 4 years from scratch and then selling it before I started working as a Business Strategist, I learned what was important and how to level-up in order to create a successful and sustainable business. I took the information that worked and created new rules and processes for how to evolve a business to the next level of success.
Those principles in conjunction with my expertise in digital marketing and business strategy enable me to work with teams to quickly develop plans that have impact, re-build confidence and create a plan that takes a business and the team to the next level.
I strongly believe in helping teams build their own knowledge in a way that they connect with their own strengths and core values and then continue to develop.
I also believe in building businesses that are a force for good. If this is your life’s work and legacy, make it count!
Are you unsure if a Business Growth Package is right for you?
I am of course always happy to chat and guide you towards what might be the next step in your business. My consulting packages are usually designed for teams who need an injection of knowledge, experience and strategic direction. However, if you have more questions please contact me to have a chat.
“I had full confidence in Lisa’s ability. Not just because of her proven success and her experience, but because of her level of education and business philosophy. Combined with an intuitive approach Lisa delivers the best support and strategy given with such grace.”
— Dr Rachel Wyndham