You are working hard to do all the tactics that people say help grow a business (hello social media updates and email list opt-ins) but you don’t have more customers, just less time.
You have no idea what to focus on to make real progress towards earning more money and having a greater impact.
You are stuck in a rut and here is the thing…
You are lacking a business strategy.
A strategy that closes the gap between your vision and your daily activities making sure that all the work done in your business is moving toward the goals and measures you have set.
Did you get that last bit? Goals and measures YOU have set!
That’s right a strategy makes you articulate where you are going and then follows behind with a plan on how to do that. It doesn’t leave you guessing about what products you should develop, what customers you are talking to and what marketing you should be doing. A strategy gives you clarity and helps you experience more satisfaction in your business everyday.
Find out more about business strategy through a free consultation:
“Lisa is great at seeing the overall business need and then moving in with the right set of objectives to meet that need.”
— Natalie Verdon, Briometrix
So what does it take to create a strategy for your business?
You will be pleased to know it does not mean burning all you have done to the ground and starting again. In fact it will lean on all you have learned about your customers, marketing and past offers. Your business has evolved to the perfect place where you can now reassess your goals and start to really move the needle on all you are trying to achieve.
A business strategy will allow you to focus, plan and prioritise to reinvigorate your business to reach the next level. And if done right, most likely help you fall in love with your business again.
How could we create your strategy?
Creating a strategy and path for your business that will enable growth and increase your impact is not as hard as you might think. But it will take changing your thinking, behaviour and mindset around aspects like:
- Who your customers are and what they need
- How you create products and offers that work together.
- Your organisation, systems and processes.
- How you can truly lead your business to the next level.
With my Business Growth Packages I have helped people redesign their businesses so they:
- Now understand how their marketing all fits together and have a strong reason for every channel and tactic they choose.
- Have clear objectives that they can structure their work around and measure their performance against.
- Have a vision, business model, and brand that is clear and holds the foundation of their business together while providing them with a guide to make decisions that move them forward.
- Understand their customers better so their products, communications and offers all talk to their needs and who they want to become.
- Have a sustainable business that allows them to set financial goals and meet those targets.
- Understand how their visions and values must flow through every aspect of their business to have the impact they truly want to have.
- Had a plan to execute that resulted in more sales and more money.
- Have the knowledge to continue to evolve as business owners and utilise new information, techniques and tactics in ways that actually generate income.
“Through working with Lisa I got motivated and did those next steps that included launching a successful meal planning course!”
— Stacey Clare
Here’s how the Business Growth Packages workA $3000 business growth package not only helps you discover where your business is getting bogged down in activities that are not helping growth, but will receive a plan of attack and actions on how to solve that.
- You will complete my questionnaire and make a time to talk (via Skype) about your business and what you are seeking to change.
- You will then complete in conjunction with me an assessment of your current business activities, brand and infrastructure (including your website): a deep-dive into what is happening right now.
- Together we will then assess your core business pillars and go on to identify the changes in your business that will lead to growth. This will be done across four 1 hour sessions or two 2 hour sessions depending on preference and availability.
- Then, we spend a intensive half-day collaboratively creating a clear plan to work towards your growth goals and get your business earning more money as soon as possible.
- After the half-day, I will document what was discussed and add additional resources and recommend training as required.
- Finally, a week later, we’ll have a follow-up call to discuss any questions about next steps, so that you can start to implement your plan immediately.
Availability is limited, and making sure I can serve each client to the fullest is important to me. So if a Business Growth Package sounds right for you please contact me in the form below so we can talk about your business and needs.
Contact me for your free consultation:
Who am I?
My name is Lisa and I love breaking ideas and concepts down and making them work for each business.
When I built my first business I had a hard time figuring out how to create a steady stream of customers, trusting in my decisions and building my business into a brand that had a steady income. I was overwhelmed with information and helpful advice but had no way to fit it all together. By building that business over 4 years from scratch and then selling it before I started working as a Business Strategist, I learned what was important and how to level-up in order to create a successful and sustainable business. I took the information that worked and created new rules and processes for how to evolve a business to the next level of success.
From those principles I have developed my “Business Growth Packages” to help you work on the strategies that have impact, re-build your confidence and create a plan that grows your business to meet your revenue goals and be something you are proud of.
I strongly believe in sharing ideas and growing the pie of prosperity. Through helping people build their own knowledge in a way that they connect with their own strengths and core values and continue to develop. I also believe in building businesses that are a force for good. If this is your life’s work and legacy, make it count!
Are you unsure if a Business Growth Package right for you?
I am of course always happy to chat and guide you towards what might be the next step in your business. The Business Growth Packages are designed for people who have been in business long enough to have worked with several clients or have built a customer base for their products. However, there are no limits around how large your newsletter list is, how much money you make or how fancy your website is.
Contact me today and we can build a business you are proud of.
“For the first time in ages after working with Lisa, I felt more excited and like I’m charging forward towards something that is doable, rather than being overwhelmed with all of the possible permutations and combinations. I feel more confident and assured because I know that all of the work that I am doing is going towards a strategic clear plan rather than a scattergun approach.”
— Sue Muller