You have big dreams…
To start a business. To make a difference. To live to your own vision, principles and purpose.
To have a flexible working week that you set according to your needs and those of your family.
To work on something that fulfils you.
But if I asked you how you were progressing with those dreams right now you might say “I am still figuring out the details”, “life is just too busy”, “I don’t have enough support” or “now is not the right time, the kids are too young”.
I am here to tell you that now is the only time. Getting your dreams onto your to-do list and starting to realise them is not that hard, particularly when you have a real person (Hi! That’s me!) to help you map out a plan specific to you and support you through it. A plan that’s custom-built to suit your goals, life, family and message.
Take the next step – enquire about your free consultation:
Breaking down big ideas into projects that are achievable, satisfying and enjoyable is a skill that we all should possess. Working on manageable actions each day is how successful people realise their dreams and create successful businesses that not only make money but are personally fulfilling and change the world.
“How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.”
— Annie Dillard
When you stop and get focused you feel more confident, understand your next steps and have a great time building a business you love while still spending time with your kids and loved ones.
How can I help?
My name is Lisa and I love all things business. I am also the mother of two young kids. When I left my corporate career I had a hard time figuring out how to turn my business dreams into a reality while also being pregnant and raising kids. I was overwhelmed with information and helpful advice but had no way to fit it all together. I also couldn’t find voices that were in the same situation as me. Many other business owners were “hardcore” entrepreneurs working 70 hour weeks who had business dreams that didn’t resonate with mine.
By building my own business from scratch over 4 years, I learned what was important and how to get in action to create a successful business. I also learned it could be done with young kids; I just had to realise that the traditional “best” way was not always “my” way.
That is why I developed my “Start my business” coaching packages to help you ease through those first steps as a mother in business, develop the right mindset and create a plan with real strategies that work.
How will I help you?
Past clients of mine have:
- Established their online home, including a website, social media presence and newsletter.
- Connected with their own skills, passions and strengths to discover their own niche and voice.
- Booked their first clients or projects, or sold their first products.
- Seized opportunities (like speaking and running workshops) that they would have never dreamt of saying “yes” to before.
- Planned their next year of business growth.
- Built a community and close circle of brand advocates.
- Become more confident by embracing their strengths and leading themselves in business and life, no longer waiting for permission.
- Honed their marketing and business communications.
- Got clarity around their purpose.
- Built a product offering that gave them diversity and a sustainable income.
- Created a sustainable plan that enabled them to integrate a business into their family life.
My approach is always practical, sustainable, empowering and most of all supportive. When you feel like there’s no one in your corner, I’m the support you need to give you the space and advice to take action while holding you accountable to your goals.
What can we do together?
My signature package is a 3 month coaching series. It involves 6 x 60 minute sessions via Skype (1 a fortnight) that allow us to lay a solid foundation for your business and move it forward to a place where it becomes a reality.
It also includes:
- Pre-coaching questionnaire and welcome package.
- Email access to me between sessions.
- Worksheets, resources and tools as required.
Total Investment = $1620 (AUD) or $540 per month (Note: Full upfront payments, as opposed to monthly payments, will be awarded a 10% discount off the total package).
But before we have a coaching series I always like to have a chat first. That way you get to know me and understand how my coaching works, and I get to understand what you need and if I am the right coach for you.
Contact me for your free consultation:
If you have a question you want to ask, need more details about coaching or want to know about other ways we could work together – feel free to send me a message.