Take the next big leap…
I feel you struggling to get traction, find that next sale, questioning your decisions and feeling disconnected from your work and your family.
I feel you drowning in ebooks, ecourses and blog posts that claim to give you the next simple step, but don’t take you anywhere.
I feel you you because I have been you. I have walked that path in my first business. Engines running and making money, but not enough. Living your purpose but not reaching enough people to make the difference you want to achieve.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
— Anaïs Nin
What I want is for you to regain your clarity and confidence. Reconnect with your guiding principles and why you love your business so much. Find those sales that will take your business from a side gig to a full blown business venture. And seize those opportunities that come your way instead of drowning in your to-do list.
Take the next step – enquire about your free consultation:
How can I help?
My name is Lisa and I love breaking business ideas and strategies down and making them work for the individual. When I built my first business I had a hard time figuring out how to create a steady stream of customers, trusting in my decisions and building my business into a brand that had a steady income. I was overwhelmed with information and helpful advice but had no way to fit it all together. By building that business over 4 years from scratch and then selling it before I started coaching I learned what was important and how to level-up in order to create a successful and sustainable business.
I also did all this through two pregnancies and often holding a baby on my hip. I took the information that worked and created new rules and processes for how to run a sustainable business and still be the parent and partner I wanted to be.
From those principles I have developed my “Grow my business” packages for mothers to help you work on the strategies that have impact, re-build your confidence and create a plan that evolves your business to that next level.
How will I help you?
Past clients of mine have:
- Brought their offline business online.
- Built a marketing plan that has delivered an increase in sales.
- Developed a strong content strategy that flows through all their communications.
- Planned their next year of business growth.
- Built a strong community and close circle of brand advocates.
- Developed products to create a business system that delivered consistent revenue.
- Embraced the leadership role in their business by changing their mindset.
- Aligned their brand with their audience, and created a communication plan that resonated with their ideal customers.
- Rebranded and built a business with a solid foundation around their purpose.
- Collaborated in joint ventures that took their business to the next level.
- Built a support network of fellow entrepreneurs in their community.
- Better integrated their business into their family life.
My approach is always practical, sustainable, empowering and most of all supportive. I am that person you need to give you the space and advice to take action while holding you accountable to your goals.
What can we do together?
Once established, different businesses have different needs and so I often need to talk with clients before we decide on the best way to work together.
My “grow your business” package is a 3 month coaching series with a mix of coaching and digital strategy. It involves 6 x 60 minute sessions via Skype (1 a fortnight) that allow us to lay a solid foundation for your business and move it to a place where it can realise growth and new potential.
It also includes:
- Pre-coaching questionnaire and welcome package.
- Email access to me between sessions to keep things moving.
- Worksheets, resources and tools as required.
Total Investment = $2100 (AUD) or $700 per month (Note: Full upfront payments, as opposed to monthly payments, will be awarded a 10% discount off the total package).
But before we have a coaching series I always like to have a chat first. That way you get to know me and understand how my coaching works, and I get to understand what you need and if I am the right coach for you.
Contact me for your free consultation:
If you have a question you want to ask, need more details about coaching or want to know about other ways we could work together – feel free to send me a message.