Are you struggling to see which online marketing tactics are right for your business?
Are you unsure who your ideal customer is, where they are and what they want?
Is your brand adrift in the noise of the online world and you can’t get your message to stand out?
Digital strategy for businesses
The online world provides businesses with a huge amount of opportunity that was not accessible to them just a few years ago. But it is now a noisy and competitive space where you need to have sound strategies and understand your objectives in order to have an impact and get results.
New tactics and new technology are coming out of our ears but it feels like our list of marketing to-dos grows longer every day without seeing returns in sales and profit. Creating an online presence that connects the dots between your website, social media pages, newsletters and product is essential if you want to connect to the right people and get results.
My digital strategy packages help your brand find its unique voice and build a real connection with your customers, so you can create a business that stands out! After going through our session, you’ll have a digital strategy plan that is designed specifically for your business and focuses on the steps that will directly lead to results.
How can I help?
My name is Lisa and I love helping businesses understand objectives and crafting online strategies that help them capture new audiences, communicate with their customers and grow. I have been working on the web since 2002 and during that time I have helped everyone from large multi-nationals to small local charities build their online homes. I also spearheaded search strategy at Australia’s largest media company before leaving to build my own online business from scratch.
“I started working with Lisa one week before launching my new website as I needed professional guidance around all things digital marketing. I walked away from our session with far more than what I had expected. Lisa is so knowledgeable in the online space, and used every second of our short time together effectively.”
— Franciska Framke
My own leap into being a business owner gave me a much better understanding of the struggles we face in crafting our communications and making sure our marketing actually resonates with customers in a way that translates into sales. It was through the hard work of building one of Australia’s most respected specialist content sites and growing a huge online community that I developed a keen interest in helping other organisations establish their brands and build better digital businesses for the 21st century.
From this base I now work with many small to medium businesses on personalised packages that help them thrive in the online world. I also teach digital marketing for General Assembly at their Sydney campus.
How will I help you?
Past clients of mine have:
- Created a digital marketing plan that has delivered an increase in sales.
- Developed a strong content strategy that flows through all their communications.
- Created new digital products that have grown their email list and marketed their message to the right audiences.
- Elevated their offline business into the online world.
- Aligned their brand with their audience, and created a communication plan that resonates with their ideal customers.
- Completely rebranded and built a business with a solid foundation around their purpose and a clear market need.
- Understood the role of marketing and its importance in every area of their business.
My approach is always practical, sustainable, and hands-on. I work with you and your team to understand your business’s needs and objectives in order to deliver a strategy that achieves results. In addition to this, our work together will give you clarity about how to approach the constant changes and barrage of tactical ideas that our teams are overwhelmed with each and every day.
What can we do together?
Different businesses have different needs and so I often need to talk with clients before we decide on the best way to work together. Some suggested projects include:
- A review of your website, social media and newsletters against your business objectives.
- A detailed content strategy based on client research and business objectives.
- A brand and purpose workshop that goes back to basics to clarify your foundational values and vision.
- A digital marketing roadmap to help set your course and achieve your business goals for the next year.
Digital strategy packages are specifically designed for the needs of your business so prices will vary, but for guidance packages start from $750 (AUD).
Take the next step – enquire about your free consultation:
If you are interested in talking to me about how I could work with your business please contact me for more information.